In this 2 Day Course you will learn how to….
- Identify the primary threats to your retirement savings
- Plan your retirement income to preserve a comfortable lifestyle
- Afford and enjoy travel, hobbies, sports, crafts, socializing, business ventures and lifelong learning
- Align your investments with you attitudes, risk tolerance and objectives
- Apply strategies designed to increase Social Security retirement benefits
- Calculate whether you should convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Maximize tax efficiency of withdrawals from mutual funds and IRAs
- Evaluate and plan for health care, long-term care, incapacity and end of life decisions
Are you preparing to apply for Social Security? What you don’t know could cost you!
If you are between the ages of 58 and 66, please join us for our complimentary educational workshop “Keys to Maximizing Social Security Benefits.” When to collect Social Security is a very important decision when it comes to planning for your retirement income. In fact, timing could mean a great deal! There are a lot of very common mistakes people make when signing up for benefits. This is an opportunity to learn several little known strategies that are potentially capable of boosting your benefits and greatly increasing your retirement income. Attend this event and learn some key factors you need to know BEFORE applying for Social Security.
Discussion Highlights Include:
- How Benefits Are Calculated And Simple Strategies To Increase Them.
- Coordinating Benefits…Why Married Couples Could Miss Out On Substantial Benefits.
- Special Strategies For Married Couples and Divorced Or Widowed Individuals.
- Don’t Assume You Can Draw Full Benefits at 65…The Rules Have Changed.
Making the best decision about when to apply for Social Security is a very complex decision and making the right decision can make a very substantial difference in your income and standard of living in retirement.
Classes being offered on September 19th and September 24th. Please call 508-388-7175 for locations and availability.
Are you worried that you will outlive your assets?
We host several complimentary lunch and dinner workshops every year to educate retirees, as well as those nearing retirement, on important retirement planning issues such as avoiding common, often irreversible financial mistakes with regards to 401k rollovers, Roth IRA conversions, estate taxes and expensive nursing home costs.
We host workshops throughout Massachusetts on a monthly basis. Please contact our office for specific dates and times, as well as availability, of upcoming workshops.
Call 508-388-7175 to make a reservation. Due to limited seating, we cannot allow walk-ins.